- This is a very romantic room, perfect for the honeymooners on budget.
- The views of sunsets, Smithsonian Mesa and our peach orchard.
- Olympic Queen size bed with a high-quality pillow-top mattress (66″ x 80″ or 165x200cm). A roll-away bed is also available that can sleep one more person (not very tall one.)
- Private bathroom (bathtub with a shower).
- A DVD player.
- Free WI-FI Internet.
- Central air conditioning.
Regular rate: $135/night for 2 persons. If you pay cash, the rate would be $130/night ($5 off cash discount per night). An additional person is $20 per night. Breakfast is $15 per couple if you stay one night. Breakfast is free if you stay two or more nights in a row.
Please note that we generally require two or three nights stay minimum. However, we may have one-night windows between longer stays, so if you are interested in staying for one night only, please contact us anyway and we will see if we have a vacancy for you.
From our guestbook:
“A surprise and a treat: wonderful space, beautiful room, excellent company! Who could be sweeter – the hosts, the hummingbirds, the other guests. See you on our next trip!”
John & Christine, Seattle
The Cherry room… (Kind bed and a sofa)
The Oak room… (King bed and a walk-in closet)
The Pioneer room… (two Queen beds)
The Ivory room… (Olympic Queen bed)