- This is our most elegant room, with the views of Rockville Bench and Johnson mountain of Zion National Park.
- King size bed with a high-quality pillow-top mattress (76″ x 82″ or 190x205cm total size), plus a sofa that can sleep an additional person (not very tall one.)
- The room faces the pistachio orchard in the backyard of the house, which makes it extra-quiet.
- Large private bathroom (bathtub with a shower).
- A DVD player.
- Free WI-FI Internet.
- Central air conditioning.
- Two nights minimum stay is required for this room.
Rate: $145/night for 2 persons.
An additional person is $20 per night.
If paying with a credit card, add $5.00/per night.
Breakfast is $15 per couple if you stay one night. Breakfast is free if you stay two or more nights in a row.
From our guestbook:
“Thank you for the hospitality. The rooms, bed and service can hardly be better. We would recommend your place to anyone who is tired from small rooms and typical “queue” beds of Best Western and such.”
Andrian & Natalia, California
The Cherry room… (Kind bed and a sofa)
The Oak room… (King bed and a walk-in closet)
The Pioneer room… (two Queen beds)
The Ivory room… (Olympic Queen bed)