After 17 busy seasons, we are finally starting to prepare for our retirement and are getting ready to pass the torch to a new enthusiastic owner!
Have you always wanted to live away from the crowds and stress of the city? Have you always wanted to be independent and run your own business? Have you always dreamed of living next to a great hiking area with gorgeous views? Do you enjoy meeting interesting people from all around the world? This is the place for you!
- Located in picturesque Southern Utah, in a quiet little town of Rockville (population 247), only ten minute drive from the entrance to the exotic Zion National Park, with its world-famous Angels Landing, the Narrows, and countless other attractions.
- Four guestrooms with King, Olympic Queen, and Queen size beds. Each guestroom has a private bathroom.
- A master bedroom for the innkeepers, with its own private bathroom and private entrance.
- A large kitchen, separated from other rooms, next to the spacious and sunny dining room, where guests love to have breakfast.
- A spacious living room can be used for meetings, massage or yoga sessions, and other events.
- The house was built specifically to serve as a bed and breakfast inn. It was designed to look like an old pioneer house, but it was actually built only in 1988, using modern construction methods.
- Located on a 0.52 acre professionally landscaped property with lots of flowers, green plants, a fruit orchard, a pistachio orchard, pecan trees, grapevines, and a vegetable garden.
- Each guestroom is decorated in a unique style. Each guestroom has a mountain view.
- High-speed Internet is available.
- Will share our know-how to help you get started with operating the bed and breakfast. (If you ask for it, of course.)
Zion National Park is right behind us! The following picture shows how our place looks from the nearby mesa. Mt. Kinesawa is awesome, isn't it? Can you spot our roof, just above the trees, about a quarter of the picture from the left? There we are!
Asking price: $779,000.00 for both the house and the B&B business. Historical sales figures and occupancy rates are provided to serious buyers.
- Two story modern house 3,968 sq. ft. with five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, with two central air conditioning and heating systems (one for each floor), plus an antique wood stove and a contemporary fireplace, all in good working condition.
- One-car garage (24ft x 12ft), detached from the main building.
- All furniture in the guest rooms (except for a few decorative items of sentimental value), all existing supplies and equipment used for operating the bed and breakfast.
- The 0.52 acre property around the house, with asphalt parking space, gardens, trees, etc.
- 1 share of culinary water and 1/2 share of irrigation water rights are included as well.
- Will transfer all existing reservations to the new owner.
- Will train to operate the bed and breakfast inn, if you desire so.
Please contact us if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment: